Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beauty Shot


I recently picked up Beauty Water by Jonathan.  
NO, it's not some beauty elixir which makes you look and feel 10 years younger instantly!
It's a shower purification system created by Jonathan, celebrity hairstylist.  I hear, he used to tell his clients to shampoo with bottled water because of the damage which ordinary tap water can cause on hair and skin.
Finally after trying it (I have been wanting one for a while now), I have to say that it was worth the wait.  First of all my skin felt less dry after my shower and my hair was smooth and silky.
This might sound CRAZY but, the water didn't irritate my eyes like it usually does.  If it's going to help my hair color lasts longer, i'm all for that too.
This product is the BOMB!!!
With a name like Beauty Water, who can resist it!
Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to del.icio.us

No comments: