Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Every Fab Chick Needs a Good Foundation...


I was browsing in Nordstrom the other day when I met Art from the Gorgio Armani Counter.  Let me start by saying that I am very familiar with Gorgio Armani, the designer but had never had any connection with the beauty brand.
Art went on to say that GA foundation had won this prestigious award as having the best foundation in the business.   I looked at him and kinda rolled my eyes like, "yeah, sure.."  I mean you girls know what I'm taking about.  Every week there's a new brand promising something.
I have to confess, after trying the Gorgio Armani, silk foundation; I am seriously hooked.  It just melts on my skin.  To be honest, it looks like a SECOND SKIN.  I also tried the sheer illuminating liquid for that extra glow and BAM!  I now have my summer flawless complexion.
It is so worth the price.  Just goes to show you that a girl can always learn something new.

" a girl must be two things, classy and fabulous"
       CoCo Chanel

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to del.icio.us

No comments: